AESC have been providing building operations support services to the property sector for over 10 years. Our Help desk is operated by a skilled team of professionals that are dedicated to delivering a high level of customer service. The team operates as a multi-faceted group which supports a large number of both essential safety measures and building operational functions.
AESC manages in excess of 20,000 job orders per annum and can facilitate a range of reactive and programmed maintenance solutions. The operations team can tailor a service package to meet your companies specific needs.
- 24/7 Building Operations Support Call Centre
- Dedicated (client specific) communication line for all maintenance calls
- Call management and recording system.
- Contractor inductions and validation of insurances
- Provision of client specific logins
- Live statistics and data reports
- Analysis of maintenance calls to interpret and assign the most appropriate solutions
- Comprehensive works management system
- Reports and documentation customised with your company logo
- Log jobs via the client web portal
Our contractor management function is designed to ease the workload around engaging, appointing and managing contractors, ensuring that programmed maintenance works are completed in a timely manner, via our automated system.
AESC can supply a programmed maintenance grid that illustrates the maintenance frequencies, pending and completed maintenance dates.
Engaging AESC to manage your contractors will ensure that your maintenance obligations are met in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Appointment and Management of Contractors
- Assistance to Resolve Defective ESM Items
- Provision of Planned Maintenance Grids
- Provide Quotations for Rectification Works
- Peace of Mind